Monday, September 21, 2009

Let's get this out there before I forget it...


I had a dream that I was in taiwan with allison and jeremiah. I was being attacked by carnivorious snails, which we also had to eat.(jeremiah said they were the only thing available that tasted like bread) I was able to fend them off by distracting them with gummy worms. Allison then told me I was lucky because most people couldn't afford the gummy worms to keep the snails away and would just have to let them latch on. Also, they had to wash their clothes in a dishwasher with the dishes.

4 comments:

Jeremiah said...

i liiiike it. mmmm snails that taste like bread. i think you're on to something there.

Marie Barcellos said...

I think this dream is the direct consequence of watching iron chef with snails as the theme ingredient as I fell asleep.

Allison said...

I love when you have new posts, I always laugh, and even better to see this one had me in it! Hope your dreams have had no more snail bread in them (well, really what I hope is that you are getting time to sleep and dream at all!)

Marie Barcellos said...

don't worry allison, I am getting pleny of sleep. we are so spoiled by parker! he is an awesome sleeper and we take advantage by being in bed before 9 a lot of nights. Probably why the dreams are gradually coming back and getting crazier every night.