Thursday, January 15, 2009

already I am slacking!

I've only had a blog for a few days and i have already sort of lagged behind in posting. Being 9 months pregnant is a good excuse for being lazy, right?

what does a typical day look like lately?

5:45 A.M.- get up and eat breakfast with josh
6:30 A.M.- subject josh to an episode of baby story on TLC. (who doesn't want to watch a birth when you are eating waffles?)
7:00 A.M.- joey and I situate ourselves and go back to sleep
10:00ish-   i get up and drag joey off the couch so he will eat his breakfast
10:00-? ANYTHING I FEEL LIKE

I'm gonna enjoy it while I can!


2 comments:

Sara said...

sounds nice!!

Shauna said...

I wish this was a part of your day: Shauna rubs my feet. And this: Shauna makes me laugh. And this: Shauna and I go shopping. And this: Shauna tucks me in for nap time and this spoons me.